Sunday, November 7, 2010

bombay dreams

I don't quite know how I found these shots from Supreme Modeling Management, but I love them! Inspired by a trip to Marrakech:
Paul Rowland provoked a vision for that is unapologetically sensual, defiantly sybaratic and very very lush. At a time of cresting anxiety about an industry wide recession, this Supreme showcard package presents an escapist fantasy inspired by that trip, Antonio’s “1001 Nights” illustrations and Rowland’s constant need to create shifting worlds as the context for his vision for his agency. The Supreme woman is now a sexy Salome stained in fantastic shades of purples and blues and golds, indulging herself in her boudoir with a painted boy or two. The mood is twilight, the scenario is painted and the props are extravagantly theatrical. The sensuality and romanticism expressed here is so hedonistic in its beauty, you pray that it will represent a true direction for the fashion industry this season.

rowland_supreme_08.jpg


rowland_supreme_10.jpg picture by breezy162006

rowland_supreme_07.jpg

rowland_supreme_05.jpg

rowland_supreme_09.jpg

rowland_supreme_03.jpg

rowland_supreme_01.jpg


And as I told you, I've been dreaming about India, so anything along the lines of that inspiration will probably pop up on the blog in the near future.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Wow these are truly great. Anything that resembles a caftan I am on board with. "you pray that it will represent a true direction for the fashion industry this season" I'm praying too!!

Vinda Sonata said...

those pictures are amazing. i love the mood, the shades, and the headpieces.

anyway, this is vinda from ifb. thank you for your support:)

Civetta said...

Wow! It's soo cool and amazing! Love it! These models look so oriental

Love your blog!

visit me at: www.civettainstyle.blogspot.com

Bri said...

Hey guys,

I'm really glad you're enjoying the blog! Lately, I've been so busy, but I promise I will update soon.

Also, Civetta,

Your blog is great! I'm assuming you live in Poland. One of my good friends is Polish and visits every year. I'm waiting until the time I can go with her.


Keep up the good work on your blog!

Dzieki!
x, Brie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...