Sunday, October 3, 2010

a poet to his beloved

I'd like to start of with something of meaning. I genuinely write this to you as a poet to his beloved. Chase after your dreams, don't let the hard times in life wash you away; there are many. Stay strong and don't ever forget that if you have the will, you could be surprised of what you are capable of. Live with passion and conviction and enjoy everything in the moment. I'm no expert, in the least, but I can say this to you without falter. It's all part of trying to navigate through the complex of life.

A POET TO HIS BELOVED
by: William Butler Yeats (1865-1939)
      BRING you with reverent hands
      The books of my numberless dreams,
      White woman that passion has worn
      As the tide wears the dove-grey sands,
      And with heart more old than the horn
      That is brimmed from the pale fire of time:
      White woman with numberless dreams,
      I bring you my passionate rhyme.

Alright, enough with the sappy stuff. Let's get started!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...